The Brookline College aims at providing its students with a crucial career- focused education. The education experience provided at Brooklyn is like no other career education college.
The college offers diverse program to the flexible class schedules through the highly intellectual faculty who are ready to provide assistance to their students each step of their way.
About Brooklyn College
The Brooklyn College, which was formerly known as IIA College has a good old 30 year history with a rich tradition as far as meeting needs of a multi- structural student body, is concerned.
It’s not just the change, but surely much more than that. It is a commitment to progress the tradition by raising the bar of education with the world class service as well as expended academic programs.
The commitment includes:
- Focus on contributing new diploma as well as degree programs in various booming career fields.
- Offering the flexibility in order to meet the busy lifestyle of today.
- Upholding the faculty i.e. devoted to provide both quality education as well as qualified staff that is dedicated to offer the unparalleled student support from beginning to end in order to become a successful graduate.
History of the Brookline
The Brooklyn College was founded as The Arizona Institute of Business and Technology (AIBT) on 18th October 1979. Later the institution was accredited by the Association of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) in the year 1982.
Then in 1999, the ACICS awarded the College with a junior college status and granted approval for the institution in order to offer The Association of Arts (AA) degree. Besides this, the college was awarded with the status of a senior college and was approved to offer degrees at the BA level.
In 2002, the college became International Institute of Americas (IIA) and it opened a campus in New Mexico. Later in the year 2008, the institution was renamed to IIA College, which finally became Brookline College in the year 2009.
The online College at the Brookline College offer you with the flexibility of pursuing the course from anywhere and anytime.
Why to choose the Online College of Brookline?
While becoming the online student of Brookline College, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of an on- campus diploma or a degree program. Not only this, you will be able to enrol yourself in these programs at your convenience.
The Brookline College offers the programs that are designed to ready the graduates for various rewarding careers such as legal studies, business, health- care etc.
Programs offered at the Brookline
There are various programs offered at the Brooklyn such as:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Diploma in Business Technology Specialist
- Associate of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Associate of Arts in Justice Administration
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Diploma in Legal Secretary
Online Degree Universities List