A T Still University (ATSU)
ATSU was established in the year 1892 by Andrew Taylor Still MD, the founder of Osteopathy. This university was the country’s first university dedicated to the field of osteopathic medicine and ever since then it has been rated as one of the best in the field of health sciences. The University has come of age ever since its inception and offers more than 20 post-graduate degrees in the field of health education, physiotherapy, audiology, dental medicine and osteopathy.
More about the University
ATSU has been around for more than 117 years now. The University is known for its academic excellence and is one of the best in the field of providing health education. The faculty at ATSU is best in class and the excellence of the students who pass out from here speaks for itself. The University educated its students on how to provide holistic treatments to patients. The programs offered are based on a firm belief in mind, body and spirit interactions.
ATSU will provide you will all the education and professional and inter-personal skills you’ll need in order to succeed.
ATSU educates its students not only with treatment procedures and medical healthcare techniques but also helps them develop a nature of love and compassion.
ATSU Offers Online Courses as Well
ATSU is now bringing quality healthcare education to students from all over the world. Here are some of the benefits of enrolling into an ATSU online healthcare course:
- Now students can complete their education over the internet. Everything from registration, to fee payments to book buying can be done online.
- The best thing about studying with ATSU is that you can earn your degrees online in either a stipulated term of 3 years or if you are fast, a year as well!
- Online courses with ATSU are continuously updated and will enable you to acquire expertise and skills that are currently in demand.
- Learning at ATSU Online is based upon a good combination of theory as well as practical experience. The faculty at ATSU is not only academically trained but have enough professional experience to make sure that the students have an added advantage.
- The curriculum is updated frequently and is created in conjunction with some of the finest health care professionals and educators.
- At ATSU, you’ll get to learn from the experience of people who are professionally involved in the field of healthcare.
- With ATSU online, you stand to benefit from ATSU’s association with Americas first ever Osteopathic Medical School as well as the Oral and Dental Health School in Arizona.
- The option of financing is also available for people who qualify.
Accreditations and Affiliations
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences is regionally affiliated to the Higher Learning Commission.
For More Information, please visit http://www.atsu.edu/.
Online Degree Universities List