The Benedictine University is a regionally accredited as well as highly regarded associate, bachelor, master as well as doctoral degree granting institution. Having a rich history of around 120 years, Benedictine has a reputation for its exceptional academic programs, credentialed faculty members as well as the highly aimed graduates.
The more you learn- The more you earn
With the online programs offered by The Benedictine University, you can have a life while you earn your degree. The convenient online options provided by the University allows the working professionals, from all over the globe to enhance their earning potential, find better job positions as well as advance in their careers.
Benefits of choosing the Benedictine University Online
There are various advantages of choosing an Online Degree program with the Benedictine University.
- While other schools are implementing increased tuition fees for the 2009- 2010 academic year, Benedictine University have kept the similar fees as that of 2008- 2009 session.
- Cent percent online- You can easily complete your master’s degree entirely online. Besides this, there aren’t any residency requirements.
- Interactive- You can fully interact fully with your professors and as well as other students in the university’s unique virtual- classroom setting.
- Convenience- While pursuing the online course at Benedictine, a student can easily access his/ her course work anywhere via an easy- to- use, online platform that is powered by superb 24/7 technical assistance.
- Affordable- The Benedictine University also offer affordable tuition fees as well as generous financial aid programs.
- Transformative- Apart from this, one very impressive feature of Benedictine University is that its graduates are prepared for a lifetime as informed, respective as well as responsible citizens.
About Benedictine University
The University was found in 1887 and it has been named as one of the top schools in the Midwest. Apart from this, the online system aims at providing personal attention similar to that of a private university.
The faculty members of the university includes a suitable blend of full- time professors who are business and industry professionals and on the same hand are excellent practitioners, researchers as well as teachers.
The Benedictine University is accredited regionally by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC), The Illinois State Board of Education, The National League for Nursing and the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education of the American Dietetic Association.
Online Degree Universities List